Wednesday 7 November 2012

Preparing for Christmas & New Pendants

I'm getting busy in the workshop now, preparing for Christmas and my studio will be open each Saturday between 10.30am and 4pm. If you are in the area you can pop down to the Hidden Lane off Argyle Street, where there is a great cafe and other creative studios open.

I am also now selling my work on the popular Not on the High Street website. Check out the website, it has some great ideas for Christmas presents.

I' m currently working on a range of pendants that incorporate birthstones, after being asked by various friends and customers.  The pendants can be further personalised by having an engraving of a name or a significant date in the inner silver band.

Below is a snapshot of a few examples: Pearl = June, Tanzanite = December, Aquamarine = March. 


I love working with coloured gemstones and what could be a better gift to yourself or someone special.

Look out for more examples on my website once I have professional images completed.


No comments: