Monday, 3 June 2013

New Offset Ring & Alternative Stones

I have just had photos taken of new work and this piece is a variation on the Offset Diamond Ring currently available on my website. The setting and the stone are both larger in this new version. I will be adding this ring to my website in the next month.

A client who visited my studio saw the piece on display and commissioned me to make a version with a ruby to commemorate their 40th Wedding Anniversary. I've added a ruby image to the original photo give you an idea of what this will look like.

I am more than happy to create versions of my rings with alternative stones, especially as the stone can have personal significance.



2 comments:

Kusum Jain said...

KJewelsnmore offer Designer Diamond Contemporary Jewellery online at affordable rate. Find the Designer Diamond with Silver Jewellery, Designer fashion jewelry and more.For more detail visit our website http://www.kjewelsnmore.com

Kusum Jain said...

KJewelsnmore offers Designer Diamond Contemporary Jewellery online at affordable rate. While you shopping for your wedding anniversary or birthday, it looks perfect for any occasion. We provide prefect Designer Diamond with Silver Jewellery or Designer Diamond Contemporary Jewellery is a pre-requisite with the wedding dress for the special day. The diamonds will make the bride the centre of attraction and all eyes will follow her wherever she goes.For more detail call us 9818687205 or visit our website http://www.kjewelsnmore.com